Learn how OnBase helps simplify and expedite your organization’s processes.
OnBase, an enterprise content management (ECM) solution, can help manage information from when it’s received, all the way until it’s destroyed. OnBase can help manage your business documents, records and information by:
- Capturing documents and data from any file type and quickly extract necessary information, automatically sending it to all relevant systems
- Managing information in one system so your information flows seamlessly throughout your organization
- Accessing content from anywhere, making your information instantly available to the people who need it from almost any device or application
- Measuring process and system performance so you can take action when and where it’s needed
- Minimizing risk and supporting compliance by securely storing, protecting and destroying information in accordance with applicable regulations
- And more
Extend the value of your other core business applications with OnBase
Complementing your core business applications with an ECM solution suite like OnBase extends its value, optimizing your technology investment.
Whether you rely on your ERP, accounting, HR, claims, lending, electronic medical record, student information or other critical systems, these drive your core processes.
By integrating with OnBase, your organization can:
- Increase user productivity by eliminating application switching and automating manual tasks
- Improve data accuracy and reduce re-keying of information by pulling data directly from the application screen
- Improve decision-making by delivering immediate access to supporting documents
- And more
OnBase integrates with more than 500 applications, making it one of the easiest and fastest enterprise document management solutions with which to integrate.
Award-winning Enterprise Content Management (ECM) software
In addition, OnBase has also been rated a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for ECM Report 7 years in a row. This is an unbiased source of information about technology vendors and their offerings.
Check out the OnBase Product Guide to learn more.